Mastering the Mind Body Connection: 7 Questions to Help You Uncover and Heal the Hidden Mental and Emotional Roots of IllnessBy Conscious Lifestyle on May 23, 2017
Research into the mind-body connection has shown that your mind and emotions control your health just as much as what you eat, perhaps even more so.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on May 9, 2017
These powerful, research-backed supplements and herbs are proven natural remedies for alleviating migraines both short and long term.
The Top 31 Most Powerful Chakra Stones and Crystals and How to Use Them for Deep Energetic Healing and RejuvenationBy Conscious Lifestyle on May 2, 2017
When placed on your chakras, these incredibly powerful stones and crystals offer powerful healing properties that work to rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit at the deepest levels.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on April 16, 2017
Practicing these powerful eye exercises regularly will rapidly improve your vision to the point where you can often avoid the need for surgery or glasses.
4 Life-Changing Trainings That Will Rewire Your Brain for Greater Abundance, Happiness and Peace of MindBy Conscious Lifestyle on April 15, 2017
Discover four highly transformational trainings that will rewire your brain and body for happiness, peace of mind, abundance and joy at the deepest levels.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on April 13, 2017
Go beyond simply feeding your mind and body—learn the art of feeding your soul through the four deep, spiritually nourishing practices outlined in this article.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on April 10, 2017
Discover the keys to tapping into flow states at will, which allows you to express your innate genius and achieve states of peak performance and superhuman intelligence effortlessly.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on April 8, 2017
Discover three of the top antiviral herbs on the planet that naturally stimulate the immune system and destroy harmful viruses and bacteria.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on April 7, 2017
Beauty is an inside job. Discover 22 delicious and nutritious beauty superfoods to start eating daily for clear, clean, ageless, healthy skin.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on April 4, 2017
Being an empath means that you will face unique challenges and opportunities in life due to your high level of sensitivity. Learn how to thrive in any circumstance regardless.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on April 3, 2017
While there are many herbs for digestion, these six stand out as some of the most powerful on the planet for quickly healing the gut and improving overall digestive health.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on April 1, 2017
Opening the third eye chakra, known as ajna chakra in sanskrit, is one of the primary keys to unlocking intuition, psychic ability and higher consciousness
The Secrets of Crystal Healing: A Complete Guide to Supercharging the Mind, Body and Spirit with Sacred Stones and MineralsBy Conscious Lifestyle on March 29, 2017
Crystals are far more than just pretty stones to be used as jewelry and decoration—they have powerful healing properties that when utilized properly, can have a massive positive impact on your health.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on March 28, 2017
Discover the exact habits, practices and foods that extensive research has shown are key to cognitive health and keeping your brain functioning perfectly at any age.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on March 20, 2017
These 5 highly-medicinal (and delicious) superfoods that heal are important to regularly include in your diet if you are seeking to create extraordinary levels of health.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on March 17, 2017
Bulletproof founder Dave Asprey shares why MCT oil from coconuts is one of the greatest brain, body and health boosting substances nature has ever created.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on March 15, 2017
If you are experiencing some or all of these signs and symptoms of spiritual awakening, then you are verifiably making the shift into higher consciousness.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on March 13, 2017
The further quantum physicists peer into the nature of reality, the more evidence they are finding that everything is energy at the most fundamental levels.
The Ultimate Guide to Cellular Rejuvenation: The Top 17 Best Anti-Aging Supplements and Foods to Help You Stay Young NaturallyBy Conscious Lifestyle on March 8, 2017
Groundbreaking research into health and aging has revealed a special class of foods and herbs that rewire your body for health and longevity at the genetic level.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on March 5, 2017
Regularly practicing prana breathing techniques is a powerful way to build life force energy in the body that can be used for healing and deep cellular rejuvenation.
Superfoods For a Healthy Mood: The 10 Most Effective Foods for Fighting Depression with Diet and NutritionBy Conscious Lifestyle on March 2, 2017
Regularly eating special mood-boosting foods is a incredibly effective way to increase your happiness, health and energy levels and overcome depression long term through the power of diet.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on February 26, 2017
There is substantial research showing that practicing mindfulness literally rewires brain neurons for peace and calm and induces changes all the way down to the genetic level.
- Careers With Soul: Help Make a Positive Impact on the World Teaching Yoga and Mindfulness in Schools
- The Health Effects of EMFs: How to Protect Yourself From the Dangers of Electromagnetic Radiation
- Fall 2018 Issue Out Now
- 8 Powerful Ancient Practices for Supercharging and Healing Your Throat Chakra
- Healing From Within: The Keys to Curing Chronic Illnesses Through the Mind-Body Connection
- Limitless Living: How to Save the Planet Through Innovation, Not Living With Less
- Summer Superfood Scramble: How to Supercharge Your Breakfast for All Day Energy and Health
- The 7 Pillars of Health: The Keys to Lifelong Wellness, Happiness and Longevity
- From Resentment to Riches: The Keys to Transforming Your Relationship With Money
- The 10 Commandments of the Candida Diet: How to Cleanse Your Body of Harmful Yeast
Careers With Soul: Help Make a Positive Impact on the World Teaching Yoga and Mindfulness in Schools