How to Save the Planet While You Shop: Discover the World’s Top Online Marketplace for Sustainable, Fair Trade GoodsBy Conscious Lifestyle on November 22, 2018Learn how you can make a major positive impact on the health and wellbeing of the planet, humanity and all life by voting with your dollar when you shop.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on July 21, 2018Saving the planet is not about living with less or sacrificing out standard of living—it's about solving our problems creatively and living without limits.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on September 14, 2017Can we save the planet from ourselves? Yes and these are the key shifts we need to make to do that rapidly according to one of the world's greatest social visionaries.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on June 3, 2017Learn the keys to creating conscious wealth and tapping into abundance from one of the world's leading mindful wealth managers, Seth Streeter.
Healing the World With Meditation: How Ben Decker and The Providence Project Are Solving the World’s Biggest Problems From the Inside OutBy Conscious Lifestyle on June 4, 2016Meditation teacher Ben Decker is working to solve some of the world's most pressing problems with the power of meditation and his non-profit The Providence Project.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on January 6, 2016A new class of biopesticides made from mushroom spores could very well spell the end of ‘big ag’ and GMO crops that are destroying the environment.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on November 28, 201585 year old eco-futurist Barbara Marx Hubbard outlines a revolutionary 10 point plan for conscious evolution designed to save humanity and the planet.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on September 10, 2015Learn the art of staying focused on creating deeply nourishing, meaningful connections that foster greater happiness, abundance and community.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on October 30, 2014Armed with a bag full of cameras and a vision to give kids a voice, four empowered women set off to Sudan to transform lives through the power of creativity.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on June 10, 2014Los Angeles-based non-profit DigDeep is bringing clean water to the people worldwide.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on October 28, 2013Visionary author Andrew Beath explains why the current social activism movement needs to evolve into a more conscious form in order to create lasting change
How to Save the Planet While You Shop: Discover the World’s Top Online Marketplace for Sustainable, Fair Trade Goods