The Cellular Connection to Longevity: Telomeres, Aging and the Keys to Lifelong Health [Excerpt From the Telomere Effect Book]By Conscious Lifestyle on August 24, 2017
Researchers have discovered that that aging is controlled in large part by our telomeres. Learn which foods and lifestyle habits keep them healthy.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on August 19, 2017
For thousands of years, astragalus has been one of the most revered herbal medicines on the planet due to its incredible spectrum of health benefits.
The Art of Spiritual Protection: 17 Ancient Shamanic Techniques for Clearing Negative Energy and Psychic Self DefenseBy Conscious Lifestyle on August 11, 2017
For thousands of years, shamans have been using powerful spiritual protection techniques for psychic defense and clearing negative energy. Learn the best of them.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on August 6, 2017
Each year at the Science & Nonduality Conference the world’s top philosophers, teachers, scientists and wisdom keepers converge to share what is happening at the cutting-edge of higher consciousness.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on August 5, 2017
Learn everything you need to know about the 5 koshas (subtle energy body sheaths) and how they affect your mind, body, spirit, health and consciousness.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on July 28, 2017
Discover three ancient, spiritually activating essential oils that harmonize the body, mind and spirit and increase health, healing and consciousness.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on July 26, 2017
Discover powerful, research-backed supplements and habits that will supercharge your brain health, improve brain function and reverse aging.
Soul Retrieval: The Ancient Shamanic Tool For Healing Trauma, Releasing Emotional Wounds and Letting Go of the PastBy Conscious Lifestyle on July 24, 2017
Learn everything you need to know about the shamanic healing technique of soul retrieval and how to practice it safely and effectively.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on July 18, 2017
World renowned integrative medicine specialist and holistic cancer treatment expert Dr. Leigh Connealy shares the top 31 research-backed herbs and supplements for treating and preventing cancer naturally.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on July 14, 2017
World renowned healers Briana and Dr. Peter Borten share five powerful practices for letting go of past regrets, hurts and emotional baggage, permanently.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on July 8, 2017
These 4 scientific experiments conducted by some of the world’s top researchers definitively prove the idea of mind over matter and that we alter reality with our consciousness.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on July 4, 2017
If you know how, it’s possible to feel good and happy pretty much all the time. Happiness researcher Loretta Breuning, Ph.D. shares her latest findings.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on July 3, 2017
Researchers have discovered that touching the earth with your bare skin—an ancient practice known as ‘Earthing’—has immense, lasting health benefits.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on June 17, 2017
For thousands of years local peoples in the Himalayan mountain ranges have used shilajit for its remarkable healing and rejuvenative properties.
The Reality of Truth: New Documentary Explores the Healing Powers of Psychedelic Plants and Altered States to Help Transform Planetary CultureBy Conscious Lifestyle on June 16, 2017
The new, free documentary The Reality of Truth explores how psychedelics and plant medicines can help elevate consciousness and save the planet.
The Benefits of Meditation: 10 Surprising Ways Meditation Rewires Your Brain for Higher Consciousness & HealthBy Conscious Lifestyle on June 15, 2017
World renowned meditation teacher Davidji explains both the scientific benefits of meditation and the firsthand effects you can expect from practicing often.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on June 10, 2017
Master energy medicine practitioner Philippa Lubbock explains the mechanics of energy healing and offers 3 powerful practices to get you started with it.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on June 9, 2017
Learn the top 14 health secrets of the Blue Zones Diet, which maps the eating habits and lifestyles of the worlds longest lived and healthiest people.
The Health Benefits of Gratitude: 6 Scientifically Proven Ways Being Grateful Rewires Your Brain and Body for HealthBy Conscious Lifestyle on June 8, 2017
Researchers have discovered that gratitude has some incredible benefits and that a daily practice literally rewires the brain and body for health and joy.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on June 3, 2017
Learn the keys to creating conscious wealth and tapping into abundance from one of the world’s leading mindful wealth managers, Seth Streeter.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on May 28, 2017
Dreams hold many important messages for us and when you learn the art of dream interpretation you are able to easily understand their meanings.
- By Conscious Lifestyle on May 26, 2017
They don’t call Ginseng the herb of emperors for nothing. Revered for thousands of years by ancient cultures for its legendary health benefits, here’s everything you need to know:
Mastering the Mind Body Connection: 7 Questions to Help You Uncover and Heal the Hidden Mental and Emotional Roots of IllnessBy Conscious Lifestyle on May 23, 2017
Research into the mind-body connection has shown that your mind and emotions control your health just as much as what you eat, perhaps even more so.
- 8 Powerful Ancient Practices for Supercharging and Healing Your Throat Chakra
- Healing From Within: The Keys to Curing Chronic Illnesses Through the Mind-Body Connection
- Limitless Living: How to Save the Planet Through Innovation, Not Living With Less
- Summer Superfood Scramble: How to Supercharge Your Breakfast for All Day Energy and Health
- The 7 Pillars of Health: The Keys to Lifelong Wellness, Happiness and Longevity
- From Resentment to Riches: The Keys to Transforming Your Relationship With Money
- The 10 Commandments of the Candida Diet: How to Cleanse Your Body of Harmful Yeast
- The Health Benefits of Pearl Powder: Superfood From the Sea
- Decluttering Your Life: How The Stuff in Your Home is Keeping You Stuck in Life (And What to Do About It)
- Ancient Cultures Didn’t Get Cancer. Here’s What We Can Learn From Them: